NecktaFirm, Best Procedure for Firming Neck and Chin
If a person’s neck does not appear youthful, the face – no matter how limited the aging changes are – will often not be perceived as youthful either, unless the aging neck is concealed.
NecktaFIRM treatment will transform your neck to a younger you in as few as eight weeks.
NecktaFIRM is a revolutionary neck contouring treatment that encourages the production of new collagen in the various layers of skin, replacing aged and sun damaged collagen, plumping the skin, smoothing wrinkles and toning the skin and muscles.
The NecktaFIRM treatment integrates six individual non-invasive technologies designed to restore the skin's metabolic functions, taking years off the appearance of the skin, without having to resort to painful surgical procedures.
NecktaFIRM treatment is offered as 45minute and 60minute treatments with an option of RMD gel infusion.
RMD Gel includes,
✓ Matrixyl™ to promote collagen synthesis
and restore dermal density
✓ Sepitonic ™ to stimulate DNA & protein
✓ Kollaren™ Growth factor, regenerate
extra cellular matrix
✓ Antioxidant (A,C, E) Scavenging Free radicals
✓ Essential trace minerals and amino-acids
The technologies used during the NecktaFIRM treatment are,
(Pulsatile Currents for neck muscles stimulation)
(Soft tissue and bone stimulation)
- Impulse Microcurrents
(DNA regeneration and cell repair)
- Third Gen Radiofrequency
(Stimulates skin tightening)
Manages skin barrier for improving skin laxity)
(Increase absorbtion of skin treatment products)
NecktaFIRM treatment provides,
1. Encouraging cell renewal and the growth of healthy new skin.
2. Activating new-collagen production, restoring volume and elasticity to the skin while pumping wrinkles.
3. Relaxing dynamic lines, softening the areas of facial expression such as crow's feet, worry lines and lip wrinkles.
4. Tightening the skin to a youthful smoothness and tautness.
5. Redefining the facial contour During the Smooth Skin treatment procedure energy is directly transferred to the cells. Scientific research has shown that tissues can be stimulated and reprogrammed to resume their natural youthful functions.